- I am interested in one of your suggested itinerary, is it possible to make changes?
We are totally flexible to make changes according to your interest and more than happy to customize your itinerary for any length of stay.
- How can I do the Payments?
We will ask by cash half payment at the beginning of the tour and the other half at the end of the tour. Please pay when you are in here. No problem. We accept local Rupees, USD and Euros.
- Why do we need to book early?
It’s obviously due to the peak season which prevails from December to March it’s impossible to find drivers as well as rooms.
- Who will pick up us at the airport?
On your arrival one of our representatives will be meeting you holding a sign board of your name.
- Are the vehicles air-conditioned?
Yes. The vehicles are air conditioned. Vehicles could be arranged according to the number passengers coming to Sri Lanka. It would be maximum 3 passengers to a car and 7 passengers to a van.
- What is the best time of year to visit Sri Lanka?
There are two monsoon seasons in Sri Lanka. They are Northeast monsoon and southwest monsoon. The best time to visit Sri Lanka is during December to April where the southern and western coastal areas have the best weather. Also during March to October you can find sunny blue beaches north and east parts such as Trincomalee and Pasikudha. Due to these facts Sri Lanka is considered to be a year round destination.
- What benefits do we get when travelling at off season?
There is no much tourist crowd where you feel the real taste of the country, airfares, accommodation prices goes down and the temperature probably prevails 27 °C.
- How can I access the internet facility?
Most of the hotels and home stays provide free wifi to their guests if not by using local SIM card you can access the internet.
- How can I buy a local mobile connection?
There are several mobile operators in Sri Lanka such as Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch and Etisalat. You can buy a SIM card at the Colombo airport. It will cost about Rs. 1500
- Are credit cards accepted in Sri Lanka?
Credit cards are accepted in large hotels and restaurants but not at home stays and other small groceries. In places where you have to buy tickets such as temples, safaris jeep drivers etc…will not accept credit cards.
- Are ATM machines available throughout the country?
You can easily find ATM machines in almost every city especially in tourist cities.
- What is the dress code when visiting cultural sites?
Mainly gents’ attire should be a trouser or a sarong covering knees and the top should be a shirt or a t-shirt. Women should wear decent attire a skirt or a trouser covering the knees and a decent top which is not sleeveless or deep neck.
- What is the advice regarding drinking water?
It is always advised to purchase bottled water and avoid drinking tap water.